From: pabst <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Welch-Hackleroad-Smith. Bernie - Marilyn - Jim M.
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 06:48:23 -0500

Hi Uall
Can I stick my nose in. Look out you all know when you let me stick my
nose in seems I muddy the water. :-[ .
I been watching you all talking about Wiley J Smith And Jenie.

Bernie ? is, would this be the same as our Wiley that was Married to
Alice:

Uall have a good day today with Dale. Wish Judy and I could be there.
Do any of you have any dates for Family get togethers down in that
area. We are past do to make the trip. May just try and crash the party.
Happy Hunt-in Jim and Judy ( Shuck ) Montgomery
JIM M.

Wiley Franklin Smith b: November 22, 1880 in Oxford, Izard Co., Arkansas
d: March 06, 1957 in Melbourne, Izard Co., Arkansas Burial: Oxford
Cemetery-Oxford, Izard Co., Arkansas
. +Alice R. Ferguson b: March 10, 1877 in Georgia m: July 23, 1904 in
Fulton Co., Arkansas d: April 23, 1919 in Arkansas Burial: Oxford