From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Bob Freeman
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:41:56 -0500

> I'm not new, but haven't done much lately, been too busy with family
affair.
> here is my surnames: Hays, Freeman, Cliff, Dameron,Blankenship and others
> Sharron Scott

May 26, 1933 - "Uncle Bob" Freeman Died at Yellville Sunday.
Mr R. A. Freeman, a life long resident of Izard County and a former
citizen of Calico Rock, died at the home of his son, T. H. Freeman at
Yellville, last Sunday morning at 10 a.m., following an illness of several
days.
Mr Freeman was 77 years of age and practically all his life was spent
in this county. He was a splendid citizen and leaves a host of friends to
mourn his death. For many years he lived near Jumbo and Melbourne.
He leaves his wife and four sons - T. H. and LeRoy of Yellville, Alva
of Searcy and Rufus of Imboden - to mourn his death. Burial took place in
the Combs Cemetery near Melbourne, Monday at 2 o'clock.

This thread: