From: Bill Blevins <>
Subject: Floyd & Lloyd Byler Killed In War/ Vera
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

In doing some of the reserch for my book , "Rubert" I
learned of the death of these two twin brothers. Details
were sketchy on their deaths, except I learned that both
were killed, and Lloyd was never brought back.
Possibly...never accounted for. I note the newspaper info
shows them being killed in the European theater, and again
it shows they were killed in the Pacific. From family
members I visited with they were both killed in the
Pacific, and fought in the same regiment.

They have a younger sister, Lucille Hill, who still lives
at Boswell and in great health.

Yes, if their mother didn't make it to the 100 mark, she
only missed it a few days.

Thanks Vera.