From: Bill Blevins <>
Subject: Floyd & Lloyd Byler Killed In War/ Vera
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

Vera,
In doing some of the reserch for my book , "Rubert" I
learned of the death of these two twin brothers. Details
were sketchy on their deaths, except I learned that both
were killed, and Lloyd was never brought back.
Possibly...never accounted for. I note the newspaper info
shows them being killed in the European theater, and again
it shows they were killed in the Pacific. From family
members I visited with they were both killed in the
Pacific, and fought in the same regiment.

They have a younger sister, Lucille Hill, who still lives
at Boswell and in great health.

Yes, if their mother didn't make it to the 100 mark, she
only missed it a few days.

Thanks Vera.

Bill

--- Vera Reeves <> wrote:
> You'll find I made a mistake and have posted his info.
> I didn't find Lloyd in the cemetery book either. Maybe he
> was't brought back
> home.
> Looks like his parents Elzora and Marshall Byler are both
> there.
> Elzora's dates are 28 Oct 1890 - 3 Nov 1990, if correct
> that lady lmade a
> hundred years. Wow!
>
> > Robinson Cemetery, Izard Co., Ar
> > Floyd E. Byler, 1924-1945 WWII
> > Did not find a listing for Lloyd Byler
> > Mary in Texas

> All subscribe & unsubscribe messages go to:
> (ARIZARD-D-Request for
> Digest Mode)

> Gain access to over two billion names including the new
> Immigration
> Collection with an Ancestry.com free trial. Click to
> learn more.

=====
"In God We Trust "