From: "Pat Hastings" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Sarah Carter Thomas Jones
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:37:13 -0500

Thanks for the search, Vera. The baby survived. His name was Bill
Jones. I know that my grandmother and her brother, Walter Thomas, lived
with his father and sisters for a short time after their mother died. I
am trying to locate the cemetery where Bill Jones is buried in Oklahoma.
My grandmother's older brother, John Thomas was killed in a shooting in
Izard County in the 1930s? If you ever run across the newspaper article
on him, I would appreciate it. Perhaps it will lend a few clues.