From: Krystal Londo <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] George M Gross
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:20:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
It looks like Lea Sinor's second husband was in fact
George M Gross. I think I found our George M Gross in
the 1930 census. Looks like he and Lela were the same
age. I guess the reason why Lela moved to Michigan was
because George M Cross was from White Pigeon, St
Joseph COunty, Michigan.

1930 Federal Census Michigan St Joseph County>White
Pigeon> District 30 ED 75-30 Sheet 1B Line 60

GROSS GEORGE W Head Male White 49 married
22 years Indiana Pennsylvania Tennessee
Farmer

LILLE M Wife Female White
49 married 22 Years Indiana Indiana
Indiana none

GEORGE M Son Male White 16
single Indiana Indiana
Indiana Farm Hand

MILLER NANCY A mother in law Female White 69
widowed Indiana Ohio Indiana
none

Just thought I'd pass this along

Krystal