From: "Roger Harvell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Miller/Chappell connection
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 23:04:59 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim & Terry Patterson" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 9:46 PM

> I wondered if you had a direct line to the Miller's. Would like to see
your
> Moser line if you don't mind sharing.
>
> Terry

Terry, my Moser line starts with Martin who was a brother to Adam that I
understand was an ancestor of Sarah who married Daniel Miller.
My grandmother was Samantha Elmira Moser - she married Samuel Henry Harvell.
Samantha was the daughter of William Harvey Moser and Mary Frances Moss.
William was the son of Daniel Harvey Moser and Elmira White.
Daniel Harvey was the son of Daniel Albright Moser and Elizabeth Harvey??
Daniel Albright was the son of Nicholas Moser and Elizabeth Loy.
Nicholas was the son of Frederick Moser and Maria Barbara Luser.
Frederick was the son of Martin Moser and Margaretha Kunkel.

I have some 40-50 pages of notes and descendants which I will send you off
list if you wish. Let me know.
Roger

This thread: