From: "Janis Wilson" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Clippings and Program
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:07:26 -0600

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed these. And thanks Bill for identifying more of the basketball players. I'm sure Mom could tell me all of them, but I haven't talked to her since I ran across this.

Thanks Harold, for the offer to copy pictures from the yearbook, but I don't really know too many of the people from Melbourne listed - Wayburn Watson - He and Daddy went to college together at Tech. Mom was from Oxford and Daddy from Calico Rock.

I remember the Oxford Cafe from summer's at Grandma's and Granddad's. Also Miss Tressie's store and Martin's Barber Shop as well as Ballard's. Seem's like when I was a little girl, the McSpadden's had one also.

I have some more clippings that I'll try to post sometime.

Janis

This thread: