From: "Glenda" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hurd - lookup
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:33:08 -0600

Patsy, you'll have to order that from the County.

You might try their mailing list and see if someone could help you out
there. Sometimes if it says willbook #, page such and such it can be
ordered from Nashville.

But if it just gives # with page number after it - means that it was taken
from a published book and in this case it's taken from the book by Reba B.
Boyer "Wills and Estate Records of McMinn County, TN" library call #929.368
B791 or maybe this is just an index type book, also. I'm not sure.

I checked my local library website and they have it in the library here. If
you can't easily get info you need from the McMinn Co mailing list, give me
a hollow back and next time I go (should be one day next week), I'll look it
up for you..

Glenda