From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Mary Alice Cunningham daughter of S.B. and Sarah Oyler Cunningham
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:19:26 -0600

> I would like some information concerning the Mary Alice Cunningham who
married Thomas Tinnon in Norfork, AR on the 21 of Aug 1888. My document
states that he was the son of Azariah Tinnon and was born in Washington
County Ar in 1845.

The Cotter Record
dated Aug 26, 1937
George Thomas Tinnon 92, born near Batesville died August 19,. Survivors are
two sons: Hugh Tinnon and Sam Tinnon of Jefferson. (Batesville would be in
Independence County)

NOTE the name George ?????

Looking for marriage of parents found no Tinnon / Tinnin in Independence
County 1826-1877.

I think you will find Thomas Tinnon 59
m. 2 Jun 1907 Mrs Lula Davis 24 Baxter County

The Cotter Courier
dated Jun 14, 1907 also shows
Thomas Tinnan m. Mrs Davis Sunday

1880 census shows
Mary Alice Cunningham 23 as daughter of Samuel B. Cunningham
in the column where it shows single - married - widowed there is a D and
says she assidting in house.

Tinnon, Thos 39
m. 21 Aug 1888
Mary Cunningham 34