From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Painter's Bluff?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:02:53 -0700

Harold and all

Thanks for the tip on the sheriff being William T. Clem in 1920. Looked him
up on the 1920 census - but, must be his home - because he is listed with
family. Roger and I have both looked and see no prisoners listed in
Melbourne or Mill Creek.

I was shared something though that was written by Johnny McConce's two
sisters and in the poem (that was about the assault and their brother's
involvement in it) it references that the thieves went to Painter's Bluff
(?) with their spoils.

Ring any bells, you all? Painter's Bluff?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i