From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Guion neighbors - Vera
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:36:54 -0700

Vera

I saw that! All the culprits were the poor man's neighbors - some
neighbors, right?

Those Smiths? They have got to be connected to mine somehow - wouldn't you
think? Cousin or uncles? Why else would my Everett Smith be hanging around
the likes of Hulsey and McConce (McCance)?

Maybe I should research these Smiths a little and see if my Tom Smith is
connected to them?

Thanks for posting these, Vera - appreciate it.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i