From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard Co. jail in 1920? - Bud or Betty
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:29:12 -0700

Now Bud Hendrix,

You knew that as soon as saw that post of yours that I would be typing out a
request as fast as my little fingers could type! LOL

Could either of you forward a picture for me? Might as well have it; along
with his prison mug shot - right?

Thanks,

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i