From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Arnold assault case? - Vera
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:49:19 -0700

Vera

Everett was born in 1903. Can't find him in either the 1910 or 1920 census.
But, by 1924 he was married (?...........no marriage record has been found)
to Lucy Brooks and by 1926 was dead.

I was told that he died in a farming accident - but, knowing these Smiths -
his death sure might have been under a cloud of suspicion.

So, does anyone know if a man was a prisoner in 1920; what county he would
have been in? State prison, I mean?

Vera, I am guessing that this assault may have taken place in the early
1920s - say before 1924?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i