Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Favor needed - sort of off topic
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:12:28 EST

In a message dated 10/26/2003 1:48:07 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> 1880 Census Big Creek, Craighead, Arkansas
> David HARRIS Self 32 TN NC TN
> Sarah E. HARRIS Wife 22 AR TN AR
> Joseph A. HARRIS Son 7 AR
> Verginia HARRIS Dau 5 AR
> Thomas J. HARRIS Son 3 AR

Vera,
It almost has to be. You all helped so much. I have been off searching more
census. I think that Thomas Harris above is listed next to some of the Eason
family in 1920.
The only thing I can figure is that Arnold Ellsworth was sent south to
Craighead Co., Arkansas after his mother's "death". To stay with some of their
Eason relatives. Perhaps around the time that his father and his 3rd wife were
divorcing. And that is where he met Odie Hargraves.
Thanks again - you all have opened up new avenues and I really do appreciate
it.
Take care - Emma

This thread: