From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hays, Thompson and Hall - Vera and Sharron?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:50:53 -0700

Vera

Well, I had this saved to file on Finis Ewing Hall, from our very own
Sharron Scott. She is a Hays researcher:

Subj: Re: [ARIZARD-L] MCNEILL/HALL
Date: 08/18/2000
From:
I have on my family file that I sent to several of your. that there was a
Mary J. Hays who married Finis Ewing Hall. I think that information is
wrong. This Finis Ewing Hall is Married to a Mary J. Thompson. I just got a
message from a lady who said that those same children and husband is her
family and that Mary J. is a Thompson not a Hays.
If these are Mary J. Hays of children then I have the wrong husband. and I
haven't find where I got my information. So, we need to look again for Mary
J. Hays family information. Mary J. Hays is Henry W. Hays and Henrietta
Freeman daughter. So, I thought for many years this was the right
information. So, I need to start all over again for this Mary J. Hays.
Please make a note of this ERROR