From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Thrasher, Lee and McClellan, Hightower and Sinor
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:09:30 -0500

> One more thing and then I'm signing off for the evening. I don't think
this Jess Trotter is the son > Cora McClellan. I have been looking for his
or his wife's obituary to see where they are buried, but haven't found
either one yet. His wife was Lackey Whitfield, daughter of Andy B. and
Paralee Lackey Whitfield. I think Jesse and Lackey are buried in Baxter
Co., but can't remember the cemetery.
*****
The date of birth and all the marriage dates was what I was going by.
Fern if you have a death date for his wife I'll check what I have.
There were a few years in there around 1995-96 that I'm missing.
*****
> > In the obit of J. W. McClellan it mentioned a step-son Jess Trotter.
> > Levisy Flat Cemetery, Stone County
> > Trotter, Jess A. 11 Aug 1904 - 28 Dec 1996

This thread: