From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] McClellan - Fern
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:46:10 -0700

Hi there Fern

Well, this sure gives me some more to work with and I appreciate it. So,
this McClellan was from Missouri? I double checked my census record and it
did say Missouri - FTm must have gotten excited and did an early, incorrect
entry of Mississippi.

This J. G. McClellan that Nancy Humberd Sinor married?

I have not census information on him; since they married in 1905 and I
couldn't find a thing on them in 1910. By 1916, Mrs. Nancy McClellan(d) has
married Benjamin F. Butler - there in Baxter Co.

Iuka - doesn't that border Baxter Co.? Seems that that community I am
always getting confused with - like Big Flat and Searcy and Baxter Cos.
borders.

Thanks again, Fern - as always.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i