From: "Reginia" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Snellgroves obituary
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 05:01:38 -0500

Betty, I am connected in a way to Melissa, she married Felix Snelgrove, who
was the child of my ggrandmother Mariah Jane Foster, Felix was her son from
a previous marriage. would appreciate the story. The Moodys are connected
all through the line that I am researching, seem as though my line is
connected to half of Izard Co. Ha
Thanks
Reginia