From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Snellgroves
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:49:26 -0500

> No, my ggrandmother was Mariah Jane Stone Snelgrove, who married Spencer F
> "Zit" Foster, and their daughter Martha Hane Foster was my grandmother.
> Mariah Jane Stone was first married to Samuel Snelgrove, and they had
Felix
> E Snelgrove, before she married Spencer Foster, this is my connection to
the
> Snelgroves, I have found Snelgrove, spelled Snellgroves, Snelgrove and
other
> spellings. Melissa Moody, is connected into my line in another area, she
> married Felix E Snelgrove, Sr.This may be as clear as mud, to you, if you
> want more info I will be happy to send you what I have on either family.
> ReginiaWhite Winn

Reginia,

Is this the same Spencer Foster buried in the Staggs Cemetery with no dates?
If so do you have dates for him ?? 1900 census shows b. 1837 md 40 yrs.

Confederate Veterans and Widows penison Applications book shows he applied
for pension 8-21-01 in Izard County but there is no widow or date of death
listed.

Vera

This thread: