From: "Peggy Truesdell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] CROOM contact/source
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:27:46 -0500

It was on a Tennessee List that I saw this gentleman's post, and sent a message directly to him telling him there are CROOM researchers on Izard List.

David Croom's response to me today, Saturday, September 13, 2003:

"Sitting up and wasting time. I stumbled upon the inquiries for Izard County. If anyone has questions I have some papers written by my great-uncle Adlai CROOM, the CROOM Family history book, and a father who at 87 still remembers clearly.

Mariah was his grandfather Wiley's sister.

David Wiley Croom"

I would say this is an invitation for you to contact him about your CROOM family.

Peggy

This thread: