From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Edward R. Taylor - Ellen and Peggy
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:59:39 -0700

Ellen

Could this be your Edward Taylor and with a second marriage?

2 & 3 May 1910 Izard Co., Arkansas census, Sage Township:
TAYLOR, Edward R. head M W 32 md/1 3 yrs AR AR AR
#168/169 Bertie B. wife F W 21 md/1 3 yrs AR AR AR
Hobart S. son M W 10 single AR AR AR
Mamie J. daughter F W 2 single AR AR AR
Mary F. daughter F W 2 single AR AR AR
Minnie L. daughter F W 11/12 AR AR AR

Goodness, poor woman - three children in three years! LOL

I have this 1900 record - a third wife - second marriage?

1900 Izard Co., Arkansas census, Pleasant Hill Twp.#17/17:
TAYLOR, Edward R. Mar 1876 24 md/3 yrs AR TN AR
#17/17 Lee O. wife Apr 1881 19 md/3 yrs 2/2 AR TN
George H son May 1898 2 AR AR AR
Hobert son Apr 1900 1/12 AR AR AR

I think that this must be your man, Ellen - as in two households away in
1910, is George (his father?):

2 & 3 May 1910 Izard Co., Arkansas census, Sage Township:
TAYLOR, George W. head M W 57 md/2 27 yrs AR AR OH
#171/172 Nicey E. wife F W 53 md/1 27 yrs 10/9 AR AL AL
James W. son M W 19 single AR AR AR
Mary T. daughter F W 17 single AR AR AR
Ollie F. daughter F W 18 single AR AR AR
Nora F. daughter F W 9 single AR AR AR
Ruby V. daughter F W 6 single AR AR AR

Whatcha think?

Bernie Moore-Knowles