From: "Peggy Truesdell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] TAYLOR - PENDLETON need help
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:09:25 -0500

Ellen, from the family of John TAYLOR and wife Beulah, I do have marriage for their son, George W. TAYLOR, b. 22 June 1852, Arkansas, d. 10 October 1919, to Mary "Nicey" BATTLES, b. 7 May 1856, d. 2 January 1940. They are buried at Shell Cemetery, Sage, Izard County, Arkansas.

A date for this marriage would determine if this is second marriage for George W. TAYLOR, shown as widower in 1880 census.

Before someone asks, I am not a descendant of this family. In my way of thinking, there is no "butting in" on a List, as it is there for each and every one of us -- and those who come along later. Been wanting to say that for a while!

Peggy
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This thread: