From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Henry A. Miller
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:30:17 -0500

More information on Henry A. Miller which you may or may not have.

Independence County, AR
Henry A. Miller 23
m. 4 Sep 1859
Susan Sipe 19

Looks like all the children are still at home in 1880.
Dry Town, Izard, Arkansas
Henry A. MILLER Self 47 NC
Susan MILLER Wife 39 NC
Sarah A. MILLER Dau 19 AR
John F. MILLER Son 18 AR
Mary C. MILLER Dau 13 AR
Frances J. MILLER Dau 11 AR

1900 census shows another son.
Lunenburg Twp Izard County
# 101 Miller
Henry A. b. Nov 1831 age 68 md 44 yrs
Susie A. b. Jul 1840 age 59 children 6 with 3 living
Oscar b. Feb 1884 age 16 son
Sallie Campbell b. Jan 1866 age 34 serv

Buried in the Lunenburg Cemetery, Izard County
H. A. Miller 6 Nov 1832-14 Sep 1913
Susan Ann Miller d. 18 Feb 1908 age 87y 7m 12d

I checked for obituaries in the Melbourne Times and didn't find any in my
files.

Vera

> 1870 census Independence Co. AR Union Twp.
>
> MILLER, Henry A. 35 NC
> Susan 27 NC
> Sarah A. 10 NC
> John G.(?) 8 AR
> Mary C. 5 AR
> Francis 2 AR
>
> Fern
>
> Tim & Terry Patterson wrote:
>
> > Dear List,
> >
> > Does anyone happen to have the 1870 census for Independence Co. at 153
Union? I am looking for family information on Henry A. Miller. ( I have
the information from the Index.) Our library is very small and does not
have many of the census'.