From: "Dale Marr" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Hamster???
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:31:50 -0500

Okay, I need a second (and third) opinion on something. In the P.C. Willis family in Johnson Co., AR in 1870 is a 2-year-old daughter whose name, for the life of me, looks like "Hamster." Would someone who's rooting around on HeritageQuest or another version of the 1870 census mind taking a look and giving me his opinion? In 1880 there's an 11-year-old daughter named Mary who is probably the same child, but some of the other ages of the kids that year don't match up with 1870.

This is the page:

This thread: