From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Smith
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:18:40 -0700

Vera

Sure enough.

There is Lucy with her two Smith children. Vera, are there any other Smiths
on that page with the John Brooks family?

The Ray Brooks descendant says that Lucy Brooks Smith died young, also -
leaving her two orphaned children and that John and Nora Brooks raised
them - until John's 1939 death. I believe that Ray Brooks took his mother;
Nora and the two Smith children and migrated to either California or
Colorado.

But, Lucy died young, also and is buried there at Campbell-Guion.

Wonder where Everett is buried?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i