From: "Dale Marr" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1930 RODMAN census AR index
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:54:12 -0500

> E Ealenb Rodman 41 1888 Arkansas Head White Calico Rock, Izard, AR
Hattie E Rodman 40 1889 Wife Calico Rock, Izard, AR
Moris E Rodman 11 1918 Daughter Calico Rock, Izard, AR

Hey, Mike

Typing with our forehead again, huh? That IS what it looks like, but I think it's supposed to be:

E. Calvert Rodman
Hattie E.
Mavis E.

Hattie and Mavis I'm sure of. But I've seen E. Calvert, E. Calbert, and E. Calvin. I think the "E" stood for Elbert. The "C" I'm still not quite certain about. Doesn't look like the census taker was either.

Thanks for posting, uh... pasting that.

This thread: