From: "Dale Marr" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1930 RODMAN census AR index
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:54:12 -0500

> E Ealenb Rodman 41 1888 Arkansas Head White Calico Rock, Izard, AR
Hattie E Rodman 40 1889 Wife Calico Rock, Izard, AR
Moris E Rodman 11 1918 Daughter Calico Rock, Izard, AR

Hey, Mike

Typing with our forehead again, huh? That IS what it looks like, but I think it's supposed to be:

E. Calvert Rodman
Hattie E.
Mavis E.

Hattie and Mavis I'm sure of. But I've seen E. Calvert, E. Calbert, and E. Calvin. I think the "E" stood for Elbert. The "C" I'm still not quite certain about. Doesn't look like the census taker was either.

Thanks for posting, uh... pasting that.

Dale

This thread: