From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Harber
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:57:35 -0500

Sorry that time it wasn't my typo.

Bill, I have some of the 1946 obituaries typed up and the first issue I show
is a Jan 11, 1946. Of coarse his obit isn't listed in it. Did you find an
obit or is it the article about his killing ? I'll have to see what I can
find. It there's nothing in the Progress maybe you could send me a short
obit from one of the other papers.

Vera.