From: Bill Blevins <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Harber
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:45:13 -0700 (PDT)

Vera,

The reason I noticed this is that I am working on the story of the
murder of Sheriff Harber. The date of his death was 04 Dec 1945. I
have researched the Melbourne Times, Calico Rock Progress, Batesville
Guard, Arkansas Gazette, the Izard County Court Records, and they all
give the date of death as being 04 Dec. 1945.

I realized that it was either a typo, or the information you received
was in error. I felt it best that I check back with you to make
certain as to the date.

Bill