From: "Mary C" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Fleming Family
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:06:33 -0500

This is the only thing that I have on the Fleming/Flemming family.

O GID FLEMMING, born abt 1899 in IZARD CO,AR
married in Izard Co., Ar
14 Aug 1921, ELDA "ELTIE" SELENA HIGHTOWER

ELDA "ELTIE" SELENA HIGHTOWER 16 Dec 1904, VIOLET HILL,IZARD CO,AR
married both men in Izard Co., Ar
14 Aug 1921 Spouse: O GID FLEMMING
7 Jan 1927 Spouse: THOMAS OWEN BLACK
died 7 Jun 1988,AR

Do not know what happen to Eltie Hightower's first husband.
Mary in Texas