From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Cathey - Vera
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:33:24 -0700

Vera

Yes, I really think that the birth date for Young Cathey is incorrect from
researchers - course now whether it was derived from a headstone
transcription or family bible - I just don't know. But, I think the census
records are consistent in that there is no way he was born in 1849.

I'm curious as to where he was in 1920. I fully expected to find him in
Fulton Co. Got too sleepy last night and had to call it a night - TOO MUCH
packing.

Can I solicit (sp) some help here, folks? LOL

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i