From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Cathey, Johns and Langston
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:23:25 -0700

Hi Vera

Arch Cathey's (b1849) first wife was Gabrella Frances "Fanny" Johns. I show
his second wife as a Mary Ann - but don't know her maiden name.

One of my Langstons - Nancy Jane Langston was married to a Rev. Young James
Andrew Jackson "Y. J." Cathey (1849-1946). Nancy Jane Langston was a sister
to my gggrandmother; Polly Langston Denton Franks (parents were Rebecca Jane
Potts and John Langston).

Does anyone know much about the Catheys to know whether the Rev. Y. J.
Cathey and Arch Cathey were related?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i