From: "Wilma Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Walker children-Wilma
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:53:01 -0700

Thanks, Betty. I think it has been established that the children listed
after Norris R(F) are the children of Sarah who married a Skidmore. Which
still leaves us with five children, two unknowns. I wasn't aware of the
Christiana and will add her to my file.

The 1840 Northfork Twp Izard Co. census lists:
Walker, Blair 011001 / 0211001 / 0
Skidmore, Tho. 100001 / 20001 / 0
they are listed next to each other, I assume this means living next door.
For William B. Walker:
William 40-50 b. 1796
Polly 40-50 b. 1798
Female 15-20 Christiana?
Male 15-20
Female 10-15
Male 10-15 Norris?
Female 5-10
Female 5-10

Sarah is already married and living next door.
Thomas Skidmore 30-40
Sarah 20-30
Female 0-5
Female 0-5
Male 0-5

It is possible that the Elizabeth R, age 14 in 1850 census could possibly be
one of the Walker females age 5-10 in the Walker household. Or she might be
a Skidmore too -- hard to tell. The skidmore's must have lost one daughter,
and there should have been two males 0-5. Wm. B. and Uzza both born before
1840.

Wilma