From: "Betty Brunson" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Walker children-Wilma
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:22:18 -0700

Wilma,
Children listed for William Blair and Polly Finley Walker in the Izard Co. History book are:
1. Christiana b. 1820 in NC and she married Robert Adams McCubbin, son
of Dr. Willilam P. and Nancy McCubbin, about 1845.
2. Sarah b. 1821;
3.Unknown b. 1824
4. Unknow b. 1826
5. Norris R. b. 1831
6. Elizabeth R.
7. William B. Jr. b. 1837
8. Uzza b. 1839
9. Henry J. b 1841
10. Zachary T. b. 1847
This was summited by Osborn Walker, Michael Walker's father. You might get in touch with Michael to see if he has anything new on the family. I not sure if he or Linda are still on the list.
This was sent to the list by Bud Hendrx
Notes for WILLIAM BLAIR WALKER:
William Blair's family from the 1850 Izard County, Arkansas,
Census.
327 WALKER William B. 54 NC Farmer
Polly 52 GA
Sarah 29 AR
Norris F. 19 AR Farmer
Elizabeth R. 14 AR (Skidmore)
William B. 12 AR (Skidmore)
Uzza M 11 AR (Eugene Uzz M.Skidmore)
Henry H. 9 AR (Skidmore)
Zachary P. 3 AR (Skidmore)
Elizabeth R., William B., Uzza M., Henry H., and
Zachary P., are children of Sarah (Walker) and
Thomas G. Skidmore (deceased by 1850 Census)
Sarah is in 1860 Census with Henry H. and Zachry P.
William B. and Uz are married by then and are also in the census.

If Elizabeth is Sarah's daughter she would have been 15 when she was born
This seem to be the same list of children thats listed in the 1850.
I don't have the 1840 census for them but in 1830 it list:
William B. Walker 01001/11101/0 this is male first, female second. and slave third.
0/5, 5/10, 10/15,15/20, 20/30. this would be one male 5/10 (unknown) and one 20/30 ( could this be William). William should be 34 in 1830. In the female would be one 0/5 ?, one 5/10 (Sarah), one 10/15 (Christiana), and one 20/30 (Polly).
Does anyone have the 1840 census for this family?
May have just muddy the waters.
Betty BB