From: "Peggy Truesdell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] R. H. GOAD (Bernie)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:22:05 -0500

Hello, Bernie! Thank you for posting the census information on R. H. GOAD
of Sharp County and his family. Since the census record (1870) shows him
born in Tennessee, my ancestor, William Alexander RIDGWAY, probably knew R.
H. GOAD was located in Sharp County -- and had planned to find him -- upon
their arrival in 1875-1876.

I will place this information in my big notebook that I keep for researching
his narrative. Bernie, I appreciate your effort.

Peggy
[Trying to play "catch up" on the mail from this "hyperactive" List!]