From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Clinkingbeard - Cox
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:09:45 -0500

> I have the Clinkinbeard data.............would that help?

Depends on what you have. A man called this morning, from I don't know
where. He was mostly interested in:

Jim Cox m. Diana Clinkingbeard.
IF that's James Cox in the 1880 census then I would say Diana died right
after their daughter was born in 1878-79

There was a Diana Clinkingbeard 3 in the 1860 Webster County, MO and age 13
1870 Fulton County, AR listed as daughter of John Clinkingbeard.

Vera