From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Don, Peggy & Vera
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:06:33 -0700

You girls!

I am still rereading Don's story and it is one that I have never heard! LOL

I do so wish that Wanda Inglish were still alive to hear it............she
would get the biggest kick out it! I miss her and her great emails.

Don't I have some great stories on my families, though? Those Sinors
particularly were something else.

I haven't even told you all the rest of them - and as far as I can tell,
they are all true. Poor Dollie's Little Rock census sure backed up "her
story," didn't it?

Don..........back at ya after dinner and you girls (Peggy and Vera)?

Whatcha gonna do if you end up being kin to me? LOL (I would love it!)

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i