From: "Peggy Truesdell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Joel SINOR (#3)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 20:30:45 -0500

Additional remarks from WAR narrative (about 1907):

" . I will give a short account of another faithful Brother who belonged to
Salem Church when I united. Elder Joel Sinor. He visited my house many
times. A more devoted Christian I never met. A man of few words -- only on
the scriptures. Humble and devoted. He never missed a meeting when he was
able to ride.

He passed away three years ago, leaving an aged widow, one of the eight
members of Salem Church when I united with it. Farewell to the memory of
Brother Sinor. ."