From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Family marriages - Wilma
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 21:05:38 -0700

Wilma

Forgot to mention something. So far, I have had just a real hard time
understanding it.................but, my grandfather; Arthur Moore married
the first time in 1905. He was twenty years old and his bride; Mollie Adair
was thirty-five!

Another of my ancestors; Joel Sinor was married first to a Sarah Henry in
1835. He was seventeen years old...........and she was seventy-four years
old!

True story.

I realize that these marriages are not the norm, but nothing surprises me in
research! LOL

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i