From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Hornbuckle and Corp - Peggy
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:47:21 -0700

Hi there Peggy!

I have a few records to file; compliments of Vera:

Baxter Co., Arkansas marriage record:
Alice Hornbuckle 18 m. 19 Mar 1905 Morris Corp 21

Newspaper dated Aug 28, 1942:
G. M. Corps 57, lived 10 miles east of Gainesville (MO) died Monday in Mt
Home.
leaves wife & 7 children. he was a brother-in-law of Jack Hornbuckle.
buried in Sally Cemetery near his home.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i