From: "Peggy Truesdell" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] HORNBUCKLE
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 00:36:59 -0500

Very interesting, Vera! Our family knows the CORP family in Broken Arrow --
and this Mrs. CORP may be my the good friend of my Grandmother KING (1869 -
1964). And, seems I remember the HORNBUCKLE name being associated with her.
Erma CORP (granddaughter) married Darrel (sp.) WATSON -- and we know all the
WATSONs, too, and they have Baxter County roots. Perhaps I'll see them
Saturday at the "Pioneer Dinner" in Broken Arrow.

My graduating Class of 1955 has been meeting the second Tuesday for lunch,
and this week we had 20 - a rather good turnout -- as we only had 80
something, and it's amazing how many are deceased.
Many graduating classes attend The Pioneer Dinner, and usually hold their
reunions in the same time frame. Friday evening is the Alumni meeting. Our
dues are the amount ($19.55 for us) for the year you graduated.

Thank you for finding and posting the obituary of U. I. HORNBUCKLE --
showing Albert C. as his son.

Vera, I've missed you, and thought of you often. I always appreciate your
efforts.

Peggy