From: "J.Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Dollie Smith
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:15:43 -0500

Hi Bernie...I have been searching for the Dollie Smith, finally found
her....my "guess" on the number is a 2 or a 3..judging from her age , the 7
would have her married at a very early age...still possible.

The area mentioned in the census, Markham street would be about where the
old train station is ..would have been in a "red light" district at the
time, if I remember my Little Rock History.

Later...Joyce