From: "J.Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1880 Izard/Denton/Bernie
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:12:43 -0500

Hi Bernie....In the 1880 Izard Lunenburg twp #41/43:

DENTON, J. m 47 fmr Ga Sc -
Darthy f 41 wife Ga Ga -
Geo W. 22 son Tn Ga.
Nancy 19 dau Tn Ga
JEFFERSON 17 son Tn Ga. Ga
Jno 15 son " " "
Saml 8 ' Ky
Wm 3 " Mo

(Could this be the Jefferson Denton in the 1900 with wife Evaia ??) Who
knows what member of the family was giving the info on where everyone was
born?/

Later..Joyce