From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jeffery - Vera
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 19:47:20 -0700

Hi Vera

John Jeffery had a sister named Lettice and her nickname was Lettie. Middle
initial was either "S." or "L." I would lean more toward the "S."

Alice was Rebecca Alice, the one that was married to Best. And John W. J.?
I think that would be John Wesley Jesse Jeffery. His grandfather was Jesse
Jeffery; married to a Mary Langston.

Always a Langston in my lines, you know it?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i