From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1900 Jeffery and Denton - Vera!
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:20:38 -0700

Oh wow, Vera!

Am just now seeing this! Teach me to work all day and not pay attention to
my genealogy, right?

You can not even imagine how this helps me. First, Samantha is still alive
in 1900 and in Izard Co.? Wonder where in the world that she is buried?

But, you know? Her sister...........my direct; Rebecca Jane? Her grave is
unmarked and in Sharp Co. So, nothing surprises me. But goodness, now I am
seeing what appears to be a Robinson connection - sort of a wake up call -
from Betty Mc's post. I have never researched the Robinsons; as a
connection to my Dentons and might be a place to find out more. Right?

Course, could just be a Jeffery branch?

Does anyone have folks that were in Athens township? Know what cemeteries
that would be in the area?

Jeffery researchers were able to provide me with her husband's 1903 death
date - but, as I mentioned in my original post - I had no earthly idea when
she died. Where she was or anything. Some of her children ended up in
Cleburne Co., Arkansas and quite frankly..........I don't have a clue where
that county is or why they migrated there.

Vera, this is just some great material for me to look over and I really do
appreciate it. Gave me children's full names, more precise birthdates and
Samantha with a middle initial of "E?"

Got some work to do tonight, if my husband will let me alone from packing!
LOL

Thanks again, Vera. You are wonderful, you know it?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aola, Hawai'i