From: "Lee Anne Center" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Sharp County Record newspaper
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:20:52 -0800

Vera,

How far back do the Sharp County Record newspapers go?

Is there anything in there about the murder of Andrew J. Boler? Or an
obituary? He died Nov. 26, 1877. All I know is that he was murdered in his
drug store by another doctor.

His son Andrew T. was born after his death and is 2 years old the 1880
census, living with his uncle John W. Boler in Franklin, Izard Co., AR.
Andrew was the son of William Riden Boler of Franklin.

I am also interested if an article says that Suoky Boler (M. C. Boler)
was/was not the sister of Leona (Montgomery) Boler.

Lee Anne

This thread: