Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Responding to gatewayed messages--Vera & all
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:23:50 EST

writes:

<< I'm curious about something, since this original query came from the
message
> board, will the poster get a copy of the reply, or would it have to be
> e-mailed direct and/or posted to the message board for them to see it?
> Deb

Since I'm not sure just how that works I sent it to the list and a cc to the
person direct. I figure better to get 2 than not at all.

Vera

Vera, I'm so glad that you mentioned this.
List readers when you see a message that has been gatewayed and you have a
valid response, please post not only to this list but directly back to the
contributor's email. That way you know the person posting the original query
has the opportunity to read your response, when you just post back to this
list---the person may never check back to find a response.

Bernie, as usual she's out there getting things done.
Did you find more on the Cockrum, Smith Murders?
I'm still fascinated by the White River freezing over back then!
Goodness, it must have been cold.
Beth Peck Cooper

This thread: