From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Smith children in the Reeves Cemetery - Catherine
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:04:01 -0700
References: <MFMBM002LpgTFur2iz20000e1ce@mfmbm002.myfamilycorp.local> <001701c2a932$fa2ff0e0$0b00a8c0@vera> <003001c2a942$5ec3ef70$93ec3e44@HAROLDBLEVINS> <036101c2a94f$d13b7340$6401a8c0@D388LL11> <001201c2a9c9$8c581a60$0b00a8c0@vera> <06b101c2aab0$4c63cc50$6401a8c0@D388LL11> <00bf01c2aab5$b76cd280$93ec3e44@HAROLDBLEVINS> <06d101c2aab9$5243ec50$6401a8c0@D388LL11> <002001c2aabd$579cf440$4fac8ed1@Catherine>

Catherine

Now, that makes it kind of interesting..........isn't it? I suppose that I
could see if there is a person that keeps the cemetery up or see if there
are records available. Wonder if this is a cemetery that currently takes
burials?

Anyone know? Wouldn't this be a wonderful Christmas present if I could find
this little boy?

Thanks alot, Catherine.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona