Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Question?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:04:02 EST

In a message dated 12/21/2002 1:28:32 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> BUT
>
> There is one that disturbs me to no end. Does anyone know who monitors the
> posts that are "gatewayed" to us via the Izard Co. Page? I am just
> supposing that that is where this post originated. But, I for one am
> steaming over the following remarks:
>
> << His brother was Postmaster in either Montgomery or Birmingham, Ala.
> during all that civil rights stuff in the 60s. Blacks whining, wanting to
> go to White schools. Of course I had better not say any more about that or
> I'll get in as much hot water as Trent Lott! Ha! >>
>
> Can anyone advise me as to where to go to "file" a complaint? So much for
> peace on earth and goodwill to ALL men?
>

> Bernie Moore-Knowles

Hi Bernie,
You are right - it did come through the gateway. Anyone can post a message
on the board and it will come through to the list if the gateway is open.

As for who you can complain to. Underneath that message is a URL. If you go
to that URL it will take you to that specific message on the board. On the
page is an option to report that message as abuse. Click on that and you can
make a report on the message and ask that it be removed or whatever you might
wish to say.

Hope this helps a bit - Emma

This thread: