From: "Debra A. Coon" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Question?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:57:17 -0500

Barbara, If you post a message at Rootsweb's Izard County message board, that post is "gatewayed" to the Izard County list. Just means that the 2 (the message board and this list) are connected and the message on the board will post to the list. But if you post to this list it will not show up on the message board.

Debra

Debra A. Coon