From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Question?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:30:17 -0700

Hi all

Returned last night and am looking over all the great genealogical emails
that were posted while I was on holiday.

BUT

There is one that disturbs me to no end. Does anyone know who monitors the
posts that are "gatewayed" to us via the Izard Co. Page? I am just
supposing that that is where this post originated. But, I for one am
steaming over the following remarks:

<< His brother was Postmaster in either Montgomery or Birmingham, Ala.
during all that civil rights stuff in the 60s. Blacks whining, wanting to
go to White schools. Of course I had better not say any more about that or
I'll get in as much hot water as Trent Lott! Ha! >>

Can anyone advise me as to where to go to "file" a complaint? So much for
peace on earth and goodwill to ALL men?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona